Yes. You can release the form to a specific group of employees while creating a new form. Also, you can edit the created form and release it to a particular group of employees. As a prerequisite, you need to make sure that an employee group is configured in the Employee Filter page. After the employee group is configured, you can select the required group under Employee Filter drop-down list in Create Form/ Edit Form page.
Articles in this section
- What is a Company Policy?
- How can I create a Company Policy?
- What is a Form? What are the different types of forms that I can configure in greytHR?
- Can I edit the created company policy and reupload a new policy file?
- Can I release a Form only for a specific group of employees?
- How can I enable Company Policy & Forms module in the application?
- Can I release Company Policy only for a specific group of employees?
- How can I upload a Form?
- What are the different types of company policies that I can configure in greytHR?
- Can I download a created Company Policy?